WELCOME!

It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one of these machines - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Along with the CNC router I discovered the wonderful material called Precision Board and the glues, primers and other companion products they offer. Since then we have gone through many tons of the material using it in most signs and projects we tackle. This journal will chronicle our many adventures both past, present and future. I'll talk from the perspective of someone who pushes these products to the creative limit on a daily basis. I'll be adding to the stories two or three times each week. -dan

Friday, October 21, 2011

Piece by piece

Each day more and more pieces of the Fox and Hounds Pub are put in place and crossed off our to-do list. It feels good! The work we are doing on the outside of the pub is now done with the exception of the signs being made in our shop. It is looking pretty welcoming.



Inside the pub the hording walls and tarps are largely down. You can see from one end to the other at long last. Onside we continue our sculpting and painting. Each completed element adds to the whole. It will be an unbelievable place when we are done, chock full of magic! The bar opened to patrons and staff today to great reviews. 




The routed work that has been completed and stored in our shop is now being brought, piece by piece to the job site as each area is readied. Not so amazingly, they fit like they were made for their permanent home. Suddenly it is coming together!


Stay tuned for more pics as it comes together in the coming weeks...

-dan