It is hard to believe but after almost a year of work, the concession and ticket signs are the last signs to be routed for this project.
As always we started with vectors for the signs. I did a little kerning of the lettering to get things spaced right and then drew up the broken board border.
The sign chaps were created as a flat relief.
Wood grain was then added using the sandblasted wood bitmap from the TEXTURE MAGIC COLLECTION. The letters were then created as separate reliefs, nudged into position vertically and then merged (highest) with the base relief. As quick as that the files are ready to have tool paths and be sent to the MultiCam.
I'll be showing lots more pictures of this project as it all comes together in the last six weeks. Stay tuned...