When we left off the vehicle was looking pretty good but now it was time to start in on the customization to make four different vehicles.
The vehicles would be a pickup, a long flatbed truck and a short flatbed cab over. Behind the bar were three round corner rectangles. I selected them and made them into a 1" tall relief.
For the pickup I stretched it vertically to just below the convertible cab.
Then I used the subtract tool to make a hole in the box and in the process a floor for the bed of the pickup.
For the cab-over (Stubby nose truck) I didn't stretch the back vertically as much.
For the last truck I stretched the back vertically so it became the box for a delivery van.
For the motorcycle I first shortened the width of the base. Then I created two vectors - an oval and the other a sort of egg shape. The headlight is one off of the other vehicles. These were made into a relief using the dome tool.
The seat was also created using the dome tool.
I combined the two reliefs then nudged the seat into position vertically.
Then I merged highest.
I now had four vehicles .
The vehicles next needed to be sliced vertically and EnRoute Slice tool made the job easy!
After they were routed I stacked up the test pieces for a look. (the center car was a test piece done previously)