WELCOME!

It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one of these machines - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Along with the CNC router I discovered the wonderful material called Precision Board and the glues, primers and other companion products they offer. Since then we have gone through many tons of the material using it in most signs and projects we tackle. This journal will chronicle our many adventures both past, present and future. I'll talk from the perspective of someone who pushes these products to the creative limit on a daily basis. I'll be adding to the stories two or three times each week. -dan

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Last chance

This afternoon we converted our work space into a learning space. Our crew did an amazing job, excited to greet our visitors. In the late afternoon our guests began to arrive, eager to begin the Sculpture Magic Workshop. We have a wonderful and diverse group. This is going to be fun!
In two weeks we'll be holding a second Sculpture Magic Workshop. There are still a couple of seats available in that workshop. 
We have decided it will be the last one. We've thoroughly enjoyed hosting these workshops for the last ten years and have met so many wonderful people from around the world. Our current workload and project schedule into next year and well beyond simply doesn't allow us to continue hosting these events.  It's been a most marvellous and fun ride!