WELCOME!

It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one of these machines - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Along with the CNC router I discovered the wonderful material called Precision Board and the glues, primers and other companion products they offer. Since then we have gone through many tons of the material using it in most signs and projects we tackle. This journal will chronicle our many adventures both past, present and future. I'll talk from the perspective of someone who pushes these products to the creative limit on a daily basis. I'll be adding to the stories two or three times each week. -dan

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Final photos of boardroom

Yesterday I finally was able to take the last of the pictures of the MultiCam boardroom. It was tricky to photograph as I simply didn't have a wide enough angle lens. I ended up taking multiple shots and then using a very cool function in PhotoShop melded them together magically. The room appears a little larger than it actually is. It measures 16' x 24'. The photos were taken with my back pressed into the corner.


The room is best experienced in person as the photos simply can't do it justice. I you are ever in the area drop in for a look. I'll take the time to give you a tour and talk about how cool EnRoute Pro and the MultiCam routers really are and how we made all the pieces.


-dan