WELCOME!

It is hard to believe that it was almost ten years ago I witnessed a CNC router in action for the very first time. I was fascinated and simply had to have one! Although I had been in the creative end of the three dimensional sign business for most of my life I didn't really know what I would do with one of these machines - but I just knew it could do fantastic stuff.

Along with the CNC router I discovered the wonderful material called Precision Board and the glues, primers and other companion products they offer. Since then we have gone through many tons of the material using it in most signs and projects we tackle. This journal will chronicle our many adventures both past, present and future. I'll talk from the perspective of someone who pushes these products to the creative limit on a daily basis. I'll be adding to the stories two or three times each week. -dan

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Website

This post serves as some unabashed self promotion without a doubt. Each year about this time I re-design, update and generally redo our website. With more Sign Magic Workshops scheduled next year, lots of new work and new ideas of course , redoing the website is simply necessary. Doing so brings new faces to our website which helps business too.


This time we changed things up in a substantial way. Some of the old is gone, with plenty of new taking its place. Instead of 80 short pages to click through there are only nine long ones instead that one has to scroll down to view.

It's my hope that the new website both promotes our work and also inspires others to do imaginative work of their own. 

For those inclined to take a look, please do so. I'd welcome your comments too.

www.imaginationcorporation.ca

-dan